Tuesday, February 10, 2015

White Denim Skinnies + Long Sleeve Raglan Tee in Stripe + Utility Parka + Valentino Rockstud Medium Double Handle Tote in Taupe / Sequins and Things

White Denim Skinnies + Long Sleeve Raglan Tee in Stripe + Utility Parka + Valentino Rockstud Medium Double Handle Tote in Taupe / Sequins and Things

Blogger : Sequins and Things
Photo : Source

Sometimes, you gotta give yourself a little pat on the back instead of looking to others to do it for you. I have been saving for a few investment handbags / luggage pieces for some time, and finally took the plunge. With Spring just around the corner, I knew I wanted a lighter bag to carry all of my daily necessities [lipstick, planner, phone, sunnies, etc] and this Valentino bag was what my heart was set on. I absolutely love it. I know it's ridiculously expensive and I'm not gonna lie ... I almost most threw up when I bought it, hahah ... Not really but you get what I mean. I had a holy crap moment when I hit purchase. But, I've always been a firm believer in saving for investment pieces, and well, this was one of them. So, please don't think I realize how crazy it is. It is crazy. Ha, but anyway ... This Tory Burch tote is a beautiful color and gorgeous  square frame, so if you're in the market for something similar, it's what I would highly recommend. I have it in the cognac color and absolutely love it! I wore this look over the weekend and took it into night time by slipping on my favorite nude heels [more affordable option here]. It was perfect for my Dad and brother's joint birthday dinner. Although ... I'm seriously ready for warmer temps and beach days! Hurry up, Spring!

Thanks for stopping by, y'all! Means so much! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment