Tuesday, February 10, 2015

FAUX FUR GREY NECK - chicwish faux fur collar, cocoon coat in textured wool, black pants and leather pumps / Lovely Pepa

FAUX FUR GREY NECK - chicwish faux fur collar, cocoon coat in textured wool, black pants and leather pumps / Lovely Pepa

Blogger : Lovely Pepa
Photo : Source

Morning from Barcelona!

Today it’s my second-to-last day here. I have two interesting weeks ahead, really intense though. I will not have much spare time. So, I’m enjoying every single minute in this city. I love it!

Regarding today’s look, I must say you haven’t seen it before, not even on my social media channels (that’s something strange, but I sometimes like to keep the secret of am outfit until I post it on my blog). I am wearing this coat from Hoss Intropia. I received it two years ago and I love it since then! I paired it with this fur collar from Chicwish. I have been wearing it a lot these past few days, when I go out at night. I think they are practical and very elegant in winter. Thanks a lot for all your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment