Tuesday, February 10, 2015

BLUE, RED & CAMEL - Skirt ethnic cross Maruse, limited edition beige coat, dark blue crochet jumper with cold shoulder / Mi Aventura Con La Moda

BLUE, RED & CAMEL - Skirt ethnic cross Maruse, limited edition beige coat, dark blue crochet jumper with cold shoulder / Mi Aventura Con La Moda

Blogger : Mi Aventura Con La Moda
Photo : Source

Good morning!!! Did you start your week on your right foot? We had a great time yesterday. We had a wonderful time!! It is so sad that we have to come back, ooohhh!! I’m missing my bed, hahaha!!

I already have my new brown coat!! Hooray. I had a hard time to get it!! But it was worth it, I like this one a lot!! And I think that it looked great in this outfit, didn’t it? The skirt was love at first sight, really really beautiful!!  Since we are having such a cold weather, I opted for this blue turtleneck wool sweater; but I think that I would have looked awesome with anything, hahaha!! Brown heels and handbag, you know I love them. Do you like this outfit?

News!!!!!! News!!!! Tomorrow I’m bringing you a healthy post, hahaha!! I won’t say anything else ;)

Don’t miss it!! Thanks a million for all your comments and visits. Huge kisses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment