Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Valentine's Day Embroidered Gown by TrendyTaste

Valentine's Day Embroidered Gown by TrendyTaste

Blogger : TrendyTaste
Photo : Source

Good Morning! Well, actually, for me are nights. Right now I am writing from Orlando, where we just arrived a few minutes ago only willing to spend a few days short story on a Disney cruise If you I only saw at this time through a hole I do not look the same as these pictures lol But for our body are nearly 9am and still have not slept. I'll tell you everything! Because just arrived and are already hallucinating.:) :)

But first, I want to teach you the look that took the Gala of Goya. A lovely dress rhinestones in a tone between green and petrol blue. Long and with a small tail manga, this wonderful dress Pronovias seemed perfect for the occasion.

First by the tone, very flattering despite being in February and whiter than milk. Later in the manga. It was bitterly cold in Madrid so, if only psychologically, I felt warmer and appropriate with a sleeveless dress. And finally, because it is spectacular! A dress with a delicate and beautiful embroidery work hand that is a real gem.

I combined it with accessories in silver, to give light to the whole. A large but not exaggerated earrings, rings and precious clutch. All Swarovski. I also opted for silver sandals one of my favorite brands of shoes, Más34. Sure many will sound because I've taken several times around here.

For make up, L'Oréal Professionnel and his artistic team thought it was best natural makeup. Uncluttered and very fresh. The loose hair with big waves and to the side, also remained seriously the whole. I am very happy with the ideas they had and the result which lasted until night without problems. In a future post, I will tell you step by step and in detail all;)

Hope you like, a thousand kisses and good night from Orlando!

No comments:

Post a Comment