Tuesday, February 10, 2015

TIED UP - Gray Knot Me Sweater Dress with Sexy Thing Suede Cutout Sandal, Black / The Sweetest Thing

TIED UP - Gray Knot Me Sweater Dress with Sexy Thing Suede Cutout Sandal, Black / The Sweetest Thing

Blogger : The Sweetest Thing
Photo : Source

Yikes.. As I was loading these photos to my computer, I noticed that I am definitely in need of some sunlight.. :/ I added a spray tan to my agenda after seeing this. Anyway, this sweater dress happens to be one of the best things I have in my closet - it is super comfortable & can be dressed up or down. I chose to wear it with heels on Sunday, but I have worn it with flats as well! It has been pretty windy around here lately which is not very helpful for picture taking (excuse my hair), but I crack up at Fitz when he is outside with me. He looks like a totally different dog with his hair blown back, it is really cute! He is really growing up on us, but lately he has been kind of a punk (or just a normal puppy!). Yesterday I found my mascara in our back yard & the left foot of this shoe (which are pretty new) in one of his toy boxes. Luckily there were only a few teeth marks... :)

Hope you all are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment