Tuesday, February 10, 2015

SOFT + COMFY - nude blazer, Zara pleated crop top, black skinny jeans, nude and mint mules / Fake Leather

SOFT + COMFY - nude blazer, Zara pleated crop top, black skinny jeans, nude and mint mules / Fake Leather

Blogger : Fake Leather
Photo : Source

On the last day of NYFW I was pretty much exhausted. I discarded my outfit for the day i had planned (a pencil skirt -made of leather, of course- with a crop top or something like that, I do Not exactly remember). I honestly do not like to travel heavy, and I hate to pack things Just Because of 'what if', I impose myself a rule specifies That I only take with me what I can carry, and I'm pretty good at usually we Accomplished it UNLESS I have a job That Involves a lot of clothes. So, believe it or not, I flew to NYFW With only one standard size suitcase With even some room left for my new purchases, and on the last day I managed to mix and match the skinny jeans in Which I flew back and forth Equally With comfortable clothes but a lot more chic.

It's only my second season in NYFW at the Hotel Belleclaire and it already feels like a second home, hours after I arrived to the hotel my friend Sofia from My Philosophie arrived as well, it was pretty funny Receiving her text message That Said Something like ' Hello love, I'm finally here, the Belleclaire feels like home! 'Clearly I was thinking the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment