Tuesday, February 17, 2015

ORANGE & TURQUOISE - Long Sleeve Raglan Tee, Skinny Stretch Jeans, Kendra Scott 'Rayne' Necklace in Turquoise, Brown Ankle Boots / Sequins and Things

ORANGE & TURQUOISE - Long Sleeve Raglan Tee, Skinny Stretch Jeans, Kendra Scott 'Rayne' Necklace in Turquoise, Brown Ankle Boots / Sequins and Things

Blogger : Sequins and Things
Photo : Source

Still catching up on rest and unpacking since I got in yesterday afternoon after some frustrating and unexpected travel delays ... Forgive me for keeping it short and sweet today. I'll be working on getting some of the NYFW looks up on the blog soon. I styled more outfits than I needed to, and didn't have any of the ones I wore professionally photographed because my schedule was just back-to-back meetings, to be honest, but I do love what I styled, so look forward to some of those being up later this week. Thank you for stopping by! Enjoy your Tuesday. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment