Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Maggy London Black Dress with So Kate Patent Red Sole Pump, Nude and Red Studs Clutch - The Sweetest Thing

Maggy London Black Dress with So Kate Patent Red Sole Pump, Nude and Red Studs Clutch - The Sweetest Thing

Blogger : The Sweetest Thing
Photo : Source

My outfits from FW are a bit out of order, but I was sooo excited to share this Maggy London dress, I couldn't wait.  If you are in the market for the perfect little black dress, I would definitely give this one a shot. Its a year round closet staple & just so happens to be very flattering. I wore this white Chicwish coat with it, which I would also highly recommend, the quality & fit is super nice. 

The night before I left for NY, John went to Walmart to grab some things and came back with packs of Hot Hands (different variations) and they all got put to good use! Some of them stick to you and of course I always get some in my pockets, too. 

Thank you so much for reading..xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment