Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Nassau, Bahamas - Geometric Print Dress with Ankle Boho Booties / Trendy Taste

Nassau, Bahamas - Geometric Print Dress with Ankle Boho Booties / Trendy Taste

Blogger : Trendy Taste
Photo : Source

Morning guys! One of the funniest days we spent in Bahamas was the one we visited the Capital city, Nassau. The truth is That there are not many things to do, but the sun, the light and the Caribbean spirit was amazing :)We Also visited Paradise Island and the Atlantis aquarium awesome. DESPITE I'm not a big fan of fishes, I really enjoyed That tour!

I wore a printed mini dress with Un certain folk style. So fresh, so flattering and comfortable so. I added some boho complements in order to get the complete look. A pair of suede booties With buckles, leather fringed bag and a turban That helped me to fight against the wind;)

Hope you like this outfit, Thousands of kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment