Tuesday, February 17, 2015

MINI PEPLUM BLOUSE - beautiful beige scarf, peplum mini blouse, black tights and over the knee boots in black / Mi Aventura Con La Moda

MINI PEPLUM BLOUSE - beautiful beige scarf, peplum mini blouse, black tights and over the knee boots in black / Mi Aventura Con La Moda

Blogger : Mi Aventura Con La Moda
Photo : Source

Good morning!!!!!! How did the weekend go? We had a quiet weekend, we had some rest. Sometimes you need it!! hahaha.

The weather here is not too good, it is very windy… very cloudy… boring!! hahaha. Sometimes you want to put a little bit of color on these sad days, don’t you? The blouse/dress is very beautiful. I wore it as soon as I got it!! ;) The tartan, the tassels, the cuffs… I love everything!! Since it looked a little short I opted for those black shorts and stockings. A biker and this beautiful beige scarf made me feel warmer. You already know these high boots but the handbag is brand new and I absolutely love it ^_^!! What do you think? Did you like it? Hope that you didi, hahaha!!

Thank you very much for all your comments and visits!!!! See you tomorrow. Have a nice week!! Kisses for all…

No comments:

Post a Comment