Friday, January 30, 2015

STRIPES - Brady Low Rise Boyfriend in Vintage Wash with Rips, Stripes Trench Jacket, and Sneakers / Lovely Pepa

STRIPES - Brady Low Rise Boyfriend in Vintage Wash with Rips, Stripes Trench Jacket, and Sneakers / Lovely Pepa

Blogger : Lovely Pepa
Photo : Source

Friday, yay! Two years ago I wouldn’t have been able to say this! Saturday was equal to Monday, but now I am trying to enjoy every single weekend. I’ve stopped taking so many photographs, although I get some posts done and I upload some pics on my social media channels. I think it is important to spend some quality time with the people you love and have some time for yourself too.

But we have a long day of work ahead before weekend starts. So, the first thing I’m doing today is sharing with you this new outfit post. The weather is not as cold as a few weeks ago, so I decided to wear my new trench. You can find it on Fashion Pills’ website. It’s so versatile and I paired it with my favorite ripped jeans, my Adidas Stan Smith and my Antigona from Givenchy. Hope you like the pictures and thank you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment