Friday, January 30, 2015

Classic Remix - Camel Winter Coat with Boyfriend Skinny Jeans, Grey Wool Crewneck Sweater, Grey Suede Pumps / With Love From Kat

Classic Remix - Camel Winter Coat with Boyfriend Skinny Jeans, Grey Wool Crewneck Sweater, Grey Suede Pumps / With Love From Kat

Blogger : With Love From Kat
Photo : Source

This camel coat and this grey coat from Monday’s post are two of my favorites from this winter.  I’ve been able to wear them countless times (evidence here, here, and here.)  I can’t seem to stop buying camel coats/sweaters!  I’m loving this one (on major sale), this one (splurge worthy), and this one (just ordered it for spring.)  I paired my classic camel coat with these distressed boyfriend jeans and a crewneck sweater.  If you’re not into the distressed denim look – I suggest these boyfriend jeans which don’t have any rips and are the perfect dark blue wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment