Friday, January 30, 2015

PRETTY PEPLUM - Chicwish Houndstooth Peplum Skirt with The Boss Blouse and Leopard Foldover Clutch, Christian Louboutin Pumps / Sequins and Things

PRETTY PEPLUM - Chicwish Houndstooth Peplum Skirt with The Boss Blouse and Leopard Foldover Clutch, Christian Louboutin Pumps / Sequins and Things

Blogger : Sequins and Things
Photo : Source

So, pencil skirts aren't a huge part of my wardrobe but not because I don't love them. When I saw this one on Chicwish's website, I was like ... 'it has to be MINE!' How adorable is the houndstooth print? I think what I love the most is that the bright blue color in it. It's actually a lot brighter in person. I hope you have an amazing weekend, beauties! I am gonna be going on only a few hours of sleep because I literally haven't packed A. THINGGGGG. and movers are moving me into my new place at 8:00AM on Saturday. Ugh. I always do this. Procrastinator to the MAX. Hahah, anyway, thanks for stopping by, y'all! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment