Friday, January 30, 2015

BLACK & RED PLAID - Black Pleated Skirt and Blouse, Red Plaid Double-breasted Woolen Coat, Mosquetera Boot Heel Platform / Mi Aventura Con La Moda

BLACK & RED PLAID - Black Pleated Skirt and Blouse, Red Plaid Double-breasted Woolen Coat, Mosquetera Boot Heel Platform / Mi Aventura Con La Moda

Blogger : Mi Aventura Con La Moda
Photo : Source

Friday !!! But sadly the weather does not give us a break, ahh !! We'll take the chance to do some stuff at home, hahaha !!! And next week I'll be in Madrid, I can not wait !!

And esta Friday to total black outfit. I'm a not a huge friend of black color: sometimes but I'm in the mood, and I love this outfit !! The skirt is very cute and the blouse is perfect too, Both Were things on sale, hooray !! The belt Gave it a beautiful touch and the boots Were the cherry on top, is not it? But it was right when i wore the trench That I felt in love with esta outfit. It is an odd combination but I love it !! And the red color in the coat is gorgeous. It looks very good !! Do not you think?

Tomorrow I'm Also Reviews having a NEW POST !!!!!!!!!! ^ _ ^ I wish you all a great weekend !!!! And I'll do it again tomorrow, hahaha !! Thanks a million for all your comments and visits. Kisses !!

No comments:

Post a Comment