Friday, January 30, 2015

BLACK AND WHITE - Black Cashmere Cardigan with Distressed White Denim, Tassel Scarf and Black Lace-up Sandals / Hello Fashion

BLACK AND WHITE - Black Cashmere Cardigan with Distressed White Denim, Tassel Scarf and Black Lace-up Sandals / Hello Fashion

Blogger : Hello Fashion
Photo : Source

Quick post today, it’s Mara’s birthday! We are doing some last minute errands getting ready for her party this weekend. Today’s look is one of my favorite classic combos: black and white. I picked up this scarf on our Cali trip and I’ve been wearing it on repeat. I love the tassel detail.  You guys know I am sucker for distressed denim and they have so many cute pairs out right now. Loving these super distressed ones and these under a $100. Congrats to Erin D. who won the Lulu’s giveaway! Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment