Friday, January 30, 2015

COMBO - Faux Fur Vest in Striped Camel with Denim Skinny Jeans and Neutral Suede Wedges Bootie / The Sweetest Thing

COMBO - Faux Fur Vest in Striped Camel with Denim Skinny Jeans and Neutral Suede Wedges Bootie / The Sweetest Thing

Blogger : The Sweetest Thing
Photo : Source

I wore this one night last week to run a few errands and posted it on IG and thought I'd share a few extra images bc it is such an easy look to recreate! There's just something to the combination of ripped jeans, booties, & faux fur.  Also, I'm more or less obsessed w/this Bauble Bar necklace! It's quite the statement necklace & amps up the most simple looks.

Thank you all for the recommendations on eyeliner, btw!! I'm trying out some of them today! Also, in case you missed it, last night I posted on IG that I am working on a complete hair // extension post(s) and I wanted to get all questions answered in the post! So if you have any, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment