Thursday, September 4, 2014

RED HEELS & FLOWERED TOP

RED HEELS & FLOWERED TOP

Blogger : SEAMS FOR A DESIRE

Photo : Source

GooD Morning Everyone!! What a day yesterday! I started running errands early in the morning and I didn’t finish until noon… The wedding is just around the corner and although I would like to say that everything is set and ready… It’s not like that! We still have SO much to do in between papers, details… But don’t panic, we have everything under control and all the pieces fit together :) I’m one of those who think that when things have to happen, they will and this is what is happening with us!

So, as I told you yesterday, we didn’t have a break and yes, this is not the best shoe option for running errands but I really wanted to wear them! Plus, with this beautiful flowered top… I couldn’t think about a better heels! At this point, what can I say? That a nice top can save our life and create a stunning outfit? That’s it!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment