Thursday, September 4, 2014

Kenneth Cole Floriane Zip Front Blouse

Kenneth Cole Floriane Zip Front Blouse

Blogger : Hapa Time

Photo : Source

Power looks call for strong colors in bold cuts with classic and edgy touches. (And let's not forget the power heels too!!) Generally I shy away from yellow and black but I just couldn't resist the unique neckline of my Kenneth Cole top, which instantly adds edge to my outfit. In addition, this yellow is the perfect fall yellow due to it's slightly darker tint. (It does however also come in white.) 

I'm also wearing the all time quintessential Roz & Ali S.M.A.R.T Fit Pant from dressbarn in trouser cut. They are super affordable at $35, high quality and have just the right amount of stretch. These pants also come in 3 cuts and 2 more colors as well. I also think that it's amazing that on September 6th, dressbarn is donating $1.00 for each pair of Roz & Ali S.M.A.R.T Fit Pant's tried on (up to $25,000!) to DonorsChoose.org.

Happy Thursday all!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment