Thursday, September 4, 2014

Kissed by the Sun

Kissed by the Sun

Blogger : My Silk Fairytale

Photo : Source

Good morning, darlings! 
I just couldn’t wait to show you this dress. It is my love, my pride and joy, my beauty.
 It’s special through its simplicity and unique through this breathtaking color. 
I’m just sorry you can’t see its true color. The sun was shining so bright and we 
literally had to juggle with a sea of brides to be able to find a little spot to take the pictures. Still, it was a pleasant afternoon and I loved every minute I had this beauty on. 
Love this romantic approach, but I somehow see it styled different next time I’ll wear it: smokey eyes and a sleek long pony tail. Yuhuuu...I’m all ready for my next wedding! 

Have a wonderful sunny day, guys! 
Kisses


No comments:

Post a Comment