Thursday, September 4, 2014

LEOPARD PRINT

LEOPARD PRINT

Photo/Source

Good morning!! How’s your week going? Mine’s going fine so far hahaha!! I warn you about this Sunday because stores would be open in Spain; at least in Andalucia!! So I’m not going to have any free time this weekend… ohhh!! Hahahaha....

This Thursday I’m bringing you an autumn outfit with long jeans and a shirt; don’t you have the feeling? The night I wore it was a little chilly and I was very comfy with it hahahaha!! I love the leopard printed shirt and its oversized cut makes it less serious and more chic at the same time. As you might have noticed animal print is going to accompany us this winter again, I like it a lot!! And the ripped boyfriend jeans, another piece of clothing that stays this new season, great!! I combined the accessories in different colors ;) Red on my handbag, green on my gorgeous new heels and brown on the belt and the watch. I think everything mixed pretty well!! Do you like the result? The wind was driving me nuts and that’s why I made this ponytail in two seconds hahaha!!

Thank you very much!! Hope that you liked today’s outfit. I’ll try to catch up in my spare time!! Thanks again. Kisses!!


No comments:

Post a Comment