Thursday, September 4, 2014

PENCIL MIDI SKIRT

PENCIL MIDI SKIRT

Blogger : Mi aventura con la moda

Photo : Source

Good Morning Guyss!! I bet you’re doing great, hahaha!! I’m quite busy but fine. I hope things get a little bit clear for me so I can focus!! ;)

Mustard is a color that I like a lot when I’m tanned… later I don’t see myself with it, and mainly when we talk about upper body pieces of clothing, hahaha! I love this skirt: it is comfy and it is made out a very beautiful fabric, it has a little bit of lycra but it doesn’t stick to our body. And it is thick, perfect for the weather that’s coming!! And is it there a better combination for a skirt like that than this blouse by Menthashop? You can combine it with skirts, shorts, jeans… with everything!! On the other hand, I think it is going to be one of the last times that I will be showing you the summer wedges, ooohh!! Next year they will still be one of my favorites though ;) The belt and the little wallet both go in brown; I think it combines with mustard very well. What do you think? Do you like it?

Huge kisses. Be happy!! Hope that you liked this outfit. Thank you very much for all your comments and visits. See you tomorrow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment