Thursday, September 4, 2014

Best Street Fashion Inspiration And Looks

Best Street Fashion Inspiration And Looks

Blogger :  TrendyTaste

Photo : Source


Morning guys! Today I have a casual and cool look for you. Yesterday, I was in a sporty mood, so I decided to create an outfit wearing some chic pieces and other casual ones.

I wanted to wear my new perfect, stunning, flattering and wearable playsuit. I´m absolutely in love with it! You have lots of possibilities to wear it: in a rocky way wearing biker boots, in a glam style pairing it with heels or, like this one, in a sporty mood choosing a pair of cool sneakers. I added a plaid shirt and a leather bag to get the perfect sport look ;)

Have a wonderful day, thousands of kisses!


1 comment:

  1. Hey, where is the playsuit from? - it's really nice!

    ReplyDelete