Saturday, August 30, 2014

Working for the Weekend.

Working for the Weekend.

Photo/Source

Last weekend I had the pleasure of taking a mini getaway to Sedona, Arizona with my beautiful friends from Lovers + Friends. They invited me to join in on a awesome little trip to launch their Fall ’14 Collection called ‘Working for the Weekend.’

The new collection is inspired by working hard to enjoy the fun things, like mini getaways. It’s a collection that aims to always make you look and feel good whether at work, happy hour or during the weekend. After a week long of hustling at your 9 to 5 job, it’s about rewarding yourself while looking great in Lovers + Friends. Our trip to Sedona was just that.

Working super hard non-stop with the blog, projects, meetings and my Sj brand all week long is exhausting. So finally getting to enjoy the weekend and reward myself with a trip, shopping or my favorite activity is always the icing on the cake. I was so excited to be a part of this launch because I’m a true believer of working hard to only play harder.

The awesome itinerary for the weekend had a couple of things that I had never done before, like riding on a six-seater plane over the Grand Canyon (whoa! MAJOR) and star gazing at night. I can now check the Grand Canyon off of my bucket list, yes!

So remember to reward yourself after a week, a month or a day full of hard work while looking beautiful, especially in Lovers + Friends. Check out more of the collection here.

Special thank you to L+F, Raissa and Brea for inviting me on this cute little trip! You guys nailed it with the special details and itinerary! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment