Saturday, August 30, 2014

Best Street Fashion Inspiration And Looks

Best Street Fashion Inspiration And Looks

Photo/Source

The first thing I fell in love with when arriving to Lisbon is the colourful streets. I couldn’t stop gasping every time I saw another blush pink building. Then I saw mint, yellow, pale blue… it was pastel heaven. It really got me thinking, why don’t we do this all over the world? Doesn’t it make it a happier place?

This was my travel outfit for day one touring around the city. We took an early flight out of Berlin so comfort and casual was all I could think about it. As soon as we arrived to LX Boutique Hotel (more to come on that later), we dropped off our bags and did what we do in every city we first arrive at: walk. We ventured out with no sense of direction in mind, which I find is the best way to get a sense of your boundaries.

Following maps can actually be more frustrating than simply following what street looks best to you. So we followed the pink buildings (I may have been leading the way at this point) and we stumbled across some gorgeous areas that we actually didn’t come across the rest of our time in Lisbon. You never know what you’ll discover when you wander.


No comments:

Post a Comment