Saturday, August 30, 2014

Free People White Destroyed Ankle Skinny Jeans

Free People White Destroyed Ankle Skinny Jeans

Photo/Source

Hi! Finally getting a post together here… I’m telling you it was a rough last week. Got back from Palm Springs and had to pack for Dubai! So I really haven’t had time to check in with you guys.

I always fall back to staple pieces, like this striped shirt and ripped skinny jeans, to get me out of a hurry. It always works. Ran a few errands and bought a few things I needed for my trip and off I go to pack. Busy weekend it was.

Anyway, I’m writing to you from Dubai now.. I’m really excited to even type that up. It’s my first time here and I can’t even begin to imagine what it really feels and what it looks like in the morning (it’s currently 1:10am right now). I will share a bit more details in my next post as to why I’m in Dubai!


No comments:

Post a Comment