Saturday, August 30, 2014

SUMMER FLOWER by Seams For A Desire

SUMMER FLOWER by Seams For A Desire

Photo/Source

This was my outfit this last weekend, when we had a bbq with my family. I grabbed the first item I had on top of a clothes’ mountain and I loved the result! So we took pictures of it yesterday ;) This is the way in which outfits show up and I admit that they are almost always the best ones!

As you see, I’m still on pink fever… Let me say that this is going to be like this even during fall, hehe ;) This time I went for the most common combo: black + pink and I added these slippers for a twist. I do love this top not just because of the pink shade but for the details of lace on the sleeves and neck. By the way, lace came to stay so you will see it a lot on the new collections!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment