Saturday, August 30, 2014

SAFARI CHIC

SAFARI CHIC

Photo/Source

Hello !! I'm very happy because ... Last week before summer holidays starts today !! I'm heading to El Puerto de Santa María, With our friends and family to have a great time with them, at the beach, sunsets, fried fish ... hahaha !! I can not wait ... Today I'm bringing you a new outfit Especially For Those of you who Asked me how to combine This gorgeous skirt. The first outfit I featured it Were ( Here ) Indicated for more was an event, a diner, for something more special. That's the reason why I've tried to make a less-formal outfit this time. To Achieve This I opted for a white top and the linen kimono that you 'liked that much ( Here ) I do not know why Reminded me pics This safari style, maybe Because of the colors and the animals printed bracelets That I truly like for the summer. My beloved and my little brown heels in the same colored handbag completed the outfit. I simply added This golden necklace, that's always a winner, and Voilà !! What do you think? Hope and wish that you 'liked the post. Thank you very much for visiting my blog and for dropping a line or two. THANKS !!! Happy Monday and see you tomorrow sweethearts ... Ah !! I almost forgot That info we have winners on our summer giveaway Sheinside !! Bone Cristina Valls (Winner of Sheinside Coupon) and Martina Gutierrez (Winner of the skirt) I'll reach you both ASAP !! Congratulations !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment