Monday, March 16, 2015

'Nordstrom Naturals' Eyeshadow Palette, Long Sleeve Shark Bite V-Neck Tee, 'Good Vibes' Distressed Skinny Jeans / Sequins and Things

'Nordstrom Naturals' Eyeshadow Palette, Long Sleeve Shark Bite V-Neck Tee, 'Good Vibes' Distressed Skinny Jeans / Sequins and Things


With Daylight Savings behind us, the days are lasting longer and I, personally, couldn't be happier. Spring is almost here, which jumpstarts my desire to get rid of clutter and old makeup. This is when I want a fresh face and fresh makeup to help make that happen. I decided to log on to Nordstrom's website to peruse their Beauty Department with that in mind and ended up buying some great products that go along with this Spring's beauty trend, 'new neutrals'. Here are the five products that have impressed me the most:

1. MAC 'Nordstrom Naturals' Eyeshadow Palette: This palette has every color you could want to use if you love warm neutrals, like myself. I tend to gravitate towards light creams and warm brown's when it comes to eyeshadow, so this palette is a dream come true! Here's another warm neutral palette option, and if you love cool neutral's ... this one is for you!
2. Chanel Blush in Rose Bronze: With blush, I usually buy plum, neutral or orange colors so I told myself to venture outside of my comfort zone and grab a pink and I love this one. It's not TOO pink, which I like, and I love that it has some shimmer to it! 
3. Bobbi Brown Brightening Brick Compact in Pink: Brightening bricks are my new favorite thing. I have used quite a few different ones, but I needed one that highlights pink cheeks and this one does the trick! 
4. Bobbi Brown 'Monday to Sunday' Sheer Lip Color in Lilac Pink: Y'all know I love trying out new lip colors, and I'm surprised it's taken me this long to try Bobbi's. I chose Lilac Pink to compliment the blush and highlighter, and it was the perfect choice. It's a creamy formula, which is a great change from the matte color I usually wear.
5. YSL 'Volupte' Tint-In-Oil in 05 Cherry My Cherie: I love this product so much! I've been wearing the '04 I Rose You' color for a few weeks now, so I had to pick up another one. It  It offers your lips just a little bit of color while moisturizing them, as well. I highly HIGHLY recommend you try it out.

I'm wearing all of these products in the photo's found in this post. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'd be happy to help!

Thank you so much for stopping by, y'all! Really appreciate it. xo.

Blogger : Sequins and Things
Photo : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment