Monday, March 16, 2015

Oxblood print Dress with Peachy Coat With Half Sleeves and Burgundy Christian Louboutin / Mi Aventura Con La Moda

Oxblood print Dress with Peachy Coat With Half Sleeves and Burgundy Christian Louboutin / Mi Aventura Con La Moda


Good morning!!!!!!!! We’re beginning a new week ;) Mine is going to be a busy one, how about yours? It’s a pity that we’re going back to the winter though! So bad!! Well, if life gives you lemons, make lemonade… hahaha…

To start the week on our right foot I’m bringing you beautiful outfit on a charming place, hooray!!! Sunday I enjoyed the pleasure to attend an event by “Solopati”, they have a wonderful website full of very original handcrafted things. The event, things happen, was held at Hostal “Casa Huéspedes Santa María” in El Puerto de Santa María, Cádiz, a place managed by family of Antonio (my favourite photographer ^_^) We didn’t want to miss the chance to show how cool and full of details is everything there. A charming, warm and homely place!! 100% recommendable (and it’s not because I know them., trust me!!!) It was a cool and different event, I loved it!! And to attend the event I chose this gorgeous pink and burgundy dress that I find really feminine; do you like it? I combined it with my fluid jacket and to have a chic touch I grabbed this brown thin belt. I chose pink, burgundy, and golden accessories. How do you like this outfit?

Thanks a million for all your comments and visits!!!! Hope that you liked today’s post and that you have the chance to leave your comments. See you tomorrow!! Kisses…

Blogger : Mi Aventura Con La Moda
Photo : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment