Monday, March 16, 2015

BRING ON SPRING - Floral Print Swing Dress with 'Rockstud' T-Strap Sandals and Pink Clutch / The Sweetest Thing

BRING ON SPRING - Floral Print Swing Dress with 'Rockstud' T-Strap Sandals and Pink Clutch / The Sweetest Thing

It's not quite spring yet and I am already getting my money's worth out of these sandals. :) I'm excited to keep shopping for other wedges & heels for the spring & summer - Nordstrom is my first stop for sandal shopping of course. I love free shipping & sometimes I ordered 2 of a size if I am not sure since returns are free! 

Did you all have a great weekend?! I spent my free time with John & Fitz which was perfect. Btw, for those who asked ab my toe/nail polish - it is a gel color - I will get the exact brand & name this week.

I am linking a few favorite sandals below..

Blogger : The Sweetest Thing
Photo : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment