Monday, March 16, 2015

Paris Fashion Week’s looks - White Shirt, Oversized Natural Aztec Scarf, Pleated Maxi Long Skirts and Nude Heels Pumps / Lovely Pepa

Paris Fashion Week’s looks - White Shirt, Oversized Natural Aztec Scarf, Pleated Maxi Long Skirts and Nude Heels Pumps / Lovely Pepa


Morning from Madrid!

Today I am starting a new week and I already have planned a photo shoot downtown. I’ll tell you all the details very soon and I will tell you more about two projects I’ve been working on during my stay in Paris. Can’t wait to share them with you!

Today I am showing one of my favorite Paris Fashion Week’s looks. I wore it when I discovered Aquazzura’s new collection. We couldn’t take pictures there and it was a pitty because it iss simply gorgeous. I think I will buy one of their shoes, maybe in summer or September.

I am wearing this skirt (you’ve already seen it here) and I paired it with heels, white shirt and my new XXL scarf (you can use it as a cape) from Asos. AND, I can’t forget my latest whim: this Cèline from their Spring collection. It was love at first sight! Hope you like the pictures and thank you so much for all your comments.

Blogger : Lovely Pepa
Photo : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment