Friday, March 13, 2015

MY NEW SANDALS - blouse with lace on sleeves, denim ripped jeans, new 2015 collection sandals and accessories Mi Aventura Con La Moda

MY NEW SANDALS - blouse with lace on sleeves, denim ripped jeans, new 2015 collection sandals and accessories Mi Aventura Con La Moda


Good morning!!!!!! Today is a marked day for easily scared people like me, hahahaha!! Well, it is still Friday, hooray!!!! And this weekend I’m going to join great people again ^_^

And to finish such a busy and complicated week I’m showing you a simple outfit that’s composed by very beautiful pieces of clothing. The coat is awesome and prefect for the upcoming Holy Week, isn’t it? I do think it is perfect ;) We also have this gorgeous shirt with its original sleeves that make it a special piece of clothing, don’t you think? I love this shirt; I bet you also do!!! hahaha… And finally, what do you say about these divine sandals? hahahaha I could not wait more to wear them for the first time, the have been in my closet for a while now!! hahaha. I’m a lost cause!! Did you like this outfit?

Happy weekend!!!!!! Have a lot of fun and some rest too. Thanks a lot for all your visits and comments!! You make me very happy. T H A N K S! Kisses…

Blogger : Mi Aventura Con La Moda
Photo : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment