Friday, March 13, 2015

Blush Pink Coat with Cream Silk Trousers in Paris for Fashion Week / With Love From Kat

Blush Pink Coat with Cream Silk Trousers in Paris for Fashion Week / With Love From Kat

Spring is right around the corner so I’ve been reaching for all of the light, pastel coats in my closet.  I wore this look to the Dior and Longchamp previews yesterday. It’s hard to believe that my 3 week Europe trip is coming to an end – it went by way too fast.  I’m looking forward to returning this summer (and already scheming up weekend getaways to the South of France, Capri, and the English countryside!)  PS if you missed out on the Shopbop promotion – don’t worry they just added a ton of new styles to their sale section.  I have my eye on this black fedora, this blush scarf, and these booties.

Blogger : With Love From Kat
Photo : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment