Friday, March 13, 2015

Floral Print Tulip Pants, White Barcelona Cami Top and Valentino 'Rockstud' T-Strap Sandals / The Sweetest Thing

Floral Print Tulip Pants, White Barcelona Cami Top and Valentino 'Rockstud' T-Strap Sandals / The Sweetest Thing

Okay, so I need to stock up on this tank in all colors + similar styles of pants like this! Seriously complete comfort, yet still vacay appropriate & cool. This is what I wore out to dinner the last night we were in Jamaica.

What are you plans for the weekend?! It is supposed to be pretty nice in Tulsa so I am sure we will be outdoors quite a bit! Tonight I am driving to Hot Springs, Arkansas to watch my brother's team play in the semi-finals! They won Tuesday (another fun, close game!) so the big games are starting this weekend. It's four hours from where we live so I will be driving a total of 8 hours today?! Looks like I'll be hitting up Starbucks first thing this a.m.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Blogger : The Sweetest Thing
Photo : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment