Friday, March 13, 2015

Hello Fashion - Pink Sleeve Blouse, White Ripped Skinny Jeans, Camel Leather Handbag and Pink Pumps

Hello Fashion - Pink Sleeve Blouse, White Ripped Skinny Jeans, Camel Leather Handbag and Pink Pumps

There are two pieces you need in your closet this Spring: a neutral blouse and a colored moto jacket. The best part is both pieces are under $100. I’ve always loved blush pink and we are seeing so much of it this season (I’m not complaining). This blouse reminds me of the high end ones I have but half the price. There is also this version (still under a $100) which comes in like 10 colors. The hot pink is really pretty too!

Now moto jackets. I have always loved these edgy pieces, but this season we are seeing them in every shade from pastels to bright candy colored tones. How pretty is the shade of this blue one? They actually have it in three colors, I really debated getting the grey too. Its so pretty! The material feels kind of like suede so it looks expensive. I also fell in love with this bright yellow moto and this classic white one. What ever color you decide on – a moto is a closet staple this Spring.

This weekend we are celebrating B’s birthday! Ahhhh I can’t believe it! My family all just got into town so I’m excited to hang out with them. You can see videos of the festivities on snapchat: @hellofashblog or on Instagram: @hellofashionblog. His official birthday is Monday so I’ll be sharing more next week. Hope you all have a great weekend! Thanks so much for reading! I appreciate you all so much!

Blogger : Hello Fashion
Photo : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment