Friday, March 13, 2015

'Breezy' Seam Detail Slub Knit Tank with 'Skyline' Bootcut Stretch Jeans and Medium Rockstud Tote / Sequins and Things

'Breezy' Seam Detail Slub Knit Tank with 'Skyline' Bootcut Stretch Jeans and Medium Rockstud Tote / Sequins and Things

I've clearly boycotted the tanning bed this Winter, but I refuse to hide my love for flare denim. I used to wear flares all the time back in high school [class of 2004, what what!] and I'm so excited to see that they are making a come back. These Paige Denim Bootcut jeans are so wonderful. They're soft and the cut is perfect. [Don't let the bootcut designation fool you. They're flares.] This outfit is super simple. I could have paired it with one of the cocoon cardigans that I love, but it was too warm and I really wanted to embrace it.

If you're looking for more flare denim options, be sure to head over to Nordstrom's website. Here ... let me make it super easy for you ... go here. Happy shopping, ladies! Thanks for stopping by! xo.

Blogger : Sequins and Things
Photo : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment