Saturday, February 7, 2015

THE CHECKED SHORTS - Black Fringe Cardigan with Grey Sweater and Checked Short And Black Booties / Vogue Haus

THE CHECKED SHORTS - Black Fringe Cardigan with Grey Sweater and Checked Short And Black Booties / Vogue Haus

Blogger : Vogue Haus
Photo : Source

Today is my day off. I had three exams the past week, so I took a day off today. I went to Prague, just to check some stores (since I destroyed my only pair of jeans yesterday), also I was thinking about purchasing some sneakers - Nike or Adidas maybe. However I think that I will shop first on my vacation (which is in less than month!). Today I wasn't in the "jeans-mood", so I went for checked shorts, grey knit, oversized coat and my favorite scarf by Acne. I have added ankle boots and my Celine bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment