Saturday, February 7, 2015

Burgundy Leather Leggings with Grey Oversized Sweater and Black Long Booties | TrendyTaste

Burgundy Leather Leggings with Grey Oversized Sweater and Black Long Booties | TrendyTaste

Blogger : Trendy Taste
Photo : Source

A I think leggings are the invention of the century. They are so comfortable, so versatile and sometimes it costs so cool them off. These, in burgundy and neoprene certainly are of those. Perfect!

I love the fabric and the biker style. Feel like a glove! Furthermore, although it is not seen in the photos are shot lower than usual, which I personally appreciate a lot. The combined it with a maxi sweaters in gray clarito necklace rhinestones and black suede boots. The contrast of textures is something that I love to play and in this look, I think it works perfectly. The point, neoprene bag and rhinestones, look great together.

Hope you like, happy day and a thousand kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment