Saturday, February 7, 2015

Is it Spring yet? | My Silk Fairytale

Is it Spring yet? | My Silk Fairytale

Blogger : My Silk Fairytale
Photo : Source

Good morning, darlings!
 It’s Good night, actually, since it’s 3 a.m. and the bed is desperately calling for me. 
But since I have a full day ahead, tomorrow, I’ll steal just a few more moments from
 this night. This is the kind of outfit I love to wear during Spring. I know it’s just the beginning of February, but it really feels like Spring. The boots and the cardi are two 
new sale purchases I’m very proud of. I bought these boots with only 25€ and I couldn’t 
be happier. They are super comfortable and perfect for this time of year. I bet they would look perfect with a white Summer dress, also. So that was quite a bargain! 
The cardi is one of those basic winter pieces you must have in your wardrobe. I, a 
declared hater of Winter and all its props, of course didn’t have it. But I do, now. 
I’m always please when I manage to find basics and pieces that were on my wishlist,
 at half the price. It’s a win win situation! You get the pieces you’ve wanted 
without being broke for the whole month. 
Have a wonderful day, guys!
 Kisses 

No comments:

Post a Comment