Saturday, February 7, 2015

BLUE IS THE KEY - florals blue dress with blue long sleeve coat and black over the knee boots / Lovely Pepa

BLUE IS THE KEY - florals blue dress with blue long sleeve coat and black over the knee boots / Lovely Pepa

Blogger : Lovely Pepa
Photo : Source

Morning from Barcelona! Yesterday was an interesting day. After having some meetings in the morning (hope I can give you more details very soon), we attended the 080 to see the Yerse show. I loved their new collection: knitted garments, scarves, ethnic inspiration… It feels like autumn! No, wait! I must confess I can’t wait for summer. Because this will be THE summer.

After taking a cab to the Maritime Museum (where the 080’s shows are being held), we took pictures of my outfit: I wore my new white and blue dress from Buylevard, paired with this jacket from Mekdes. Sometimes two garments are meant to be worn together, such as these two, don’t you think it’s true? Hope you like the pictures and thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment