Thursday, January 29, 2015

Breaking my own rule - Ripped Chained Jeans Turtleneck Sweater Knit Coach Booties / Fake Leather

Breaking my own rule - Ripped Chained Jeans Turtleneck Sweater Knit Coach Booties / Fake Leather

Blogger : Fake Leather
Photo : Source

DESPITE Being tall for mexican standards (I'm 1.67m) nature did not please me and stylish with long legs, if we take in consideration That I Also have a hard time losing weight on That area and as soon as the extra kilos arrive They nest in there. For Reasons That and many other, every time I dress up I try to elongate my legs as much as possible and I almost never give myself the luxury to make a hem on a pair of trousers and never Also I like to cover the upper part with a loose sweater, I seek to do the Contrary and keep the pant as long as possible and tuck in my top. But Repeated Because Everything That gets a lot Becomes dreadfully monotonous, sometimes I like to break my own rule and balance the result with a pair of very high heels, in esta case, a very high pair of booties.

No comments:

Post a Comment