Thursday, January 29, 2015

VALENTINE'S DAY PLAID - Chicwish Red Tartan Dolly Dress with Big Bow, Wedge Booties / Sequins and Things

VALENTINE'S DAY PLAID - Chicwish Red Tartan Dolly Dress with Big Bow, Wedge Booties / Sequins and Things

Blogger : Sequins and Things
Photo : Source

Valentine's Day will be here before we know it. This precious plaid dolly dress from Chicwish would be an absolutely perfect ensemble to sport to a nice dinner with your parents, husband or boyfriend, or your girlfriends. I love the way it's made and the bow detail. I recommend wearing a fitted turtleneck dress underneath to add a little extra warmth. There were a few other options on Chicwish's website that I was really impressed with and ended up buying. I'll be in New York City on Valentine's Day, so I'll either sport this dress or this dress at some point during the weekend for whatever myself and my girlfriends end up doing. I'm really excited to be back in the city, but not so excited about how chilly it's gonna be! Anyway, be sure to head over to Chicwish's website. They are offering 17% off on your purchase of $80 or more through February 10th with code LOVE17.

No comments:

Post a Comment