Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Granny Sweater - Navy Blossom Pleated Skirt with Grey Granny Cardigans and Black Smiling Long Booties / My Silk Fairytale

The Granny Sweater - Navy Blossom Pleated Skirt with Grey Granny Cardigans and Black Smiling Long Booties / My Silk Fairytale

Blogger : My Silk Fairytale
Photo : Source

Good morning, darlings! 
Winter is still here, so I had to make the most out of the sale season and restock 
my wardrobe with some winter essentials. This oversized cardigan is one of them.
 My boyfriend calls is a granny sweater, but I find it usefull for layering and 
mixing light and thick pieces, like I am, today. 
Looking at these pictures brings two thoughts to my mind: first of all, navy is such a
 great neutral color, it’s a shame that I used to avoid it so much until now. 
Secondly, and most importantly, I really need to get a haircut, asap! 
Have a wonderful week, darlings! 
Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment