Monday, January 26, 2015

OLIVE / COGNAC - Hybrid Shirtdress, studs leather handbag, over the knee boots and fall accessories / The Sweetest Thing

OLIVE / COGNAC - Hybrid Shirtdress, studs leather handbag, over the knee boots and fall accessories / The Sweetest Thing

Blogger : The Sweetest Thing
Photo : Source

I recently grabbed this dress from Nordstrom because I loved that it was a little longer in the back - and not too short in the front. Not to mention it would be cute w/a (faux) fur vest on top or paired with flats for a simple look. Plus, it will transition well into the spring! It's got lots of potential for lots of wear. :)

In other news, I recently picked up THIS highlighter & I love. it. so. much! I've mentioned before that I am a product junkie so I've tried a gazillion highlighters - this one is definitely sticking around for the daily makeup routine. I thought I'd share that because I do get so many makeup questions! Question - what eyeliner works best for your bottom eyeliner - I've used Make Up Forevers, Mac, & Nars and none of them stay very long even though they are waterproof! It'd be nice if I could find a drug store option, too!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Thank you so much for stopping by..xx!

No comments:

Post a Comment