Thursday, January 29, 2015

BLACK AND BURGUNDY - Black Leather Gold Zip Skinny Trousers, Cozy Turtleneck Black Sweater, Burgundy Antigona Bag / VOGUE HAUS

BLACK AND BURGUNDY - Black Leather Gold Zip Skinny Trousers, Cozy Turtleneck Black Sweater, Burgundy Antigona Bag / VOGUE HAUS

Blogger : VOGUE HAUS
Photo : Source

Yesterday's outfit. I was in the mood to wear an (almost) all black outfit. I went for a combination on my favourite leather leggings, cozy turtle neck and I have added my ankle boots and a hat. Because I wanted to bring some colour into the look, I went for my Antigona bag by Givenchy. The photos were taken in Prague, I spent there the whole day. I met a friend of mine (and she also took these pictures) and I also had a couple of meeting regarding my blog. There are some exciting vacations, events and projects coming up this year and I cannot wait to show it to you here on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment