Monday, December 29, 2014

White Shirt and Denim Combo by Hapa Time

White Shirt and Denim Combo by Hapa Time

Blogger : Hapa Time
Photo : Source

I meant for this post to go up Christmas Day but alas we all know plans don't always go as planned... especially during the holidays! Speaking of which I hope everyone had a great one! Now of course it's the weekend so perhaps you are all recovering! And in just four quick days it will be New Year's Eve!  Speaking of which... I always have a hard time deciding what to do for New Year's Eve. What are you guys doing? 

This is just your typical white shirt and jeans combo with a cool jacket and edgy boots thrown on to give the look a little more impact. Oh yeah that and it's cold! As you can tell it was off and on rainy/sunny all day, even during our 15 minute shoot! I decided these boots don't actually keep my feet warm. I didn't notice the first few times but after shooting this look I finally realized my toes were cold! 

Have a great weekend! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment