Monday, December 29, 2014

Button Back Ruffle Detail Blouse with Black Pants | My adventure with fashion

Button Back Ruffle Detail Blouse with Black Pants | My adventure with fashion

Blogger : Mi Aventura Con La Moda
Photo : Source

Good Morning !!!! How about Eve and Christmas? We really well ^ _ ^ I know many and many are on holiday and not kindle the computer and mobile only what'll be using to stay with family and friends jejejejeje !! but for that you may have some room here I bring a new look oleeeee !!!!

As we are in dates of many events, either lunch or dinner, I show a look that seems very elegant and full of color. The pants are gorgeous, super high shooting and very fall. I combined it with this lovely orange top with ruffles that make these very nice (you have it in more colors and now reduced);) What do you think of my new coat ? Is not it divine? Love is more ... I super love hahahahahaha !! It has endless possibilities ... Do you like the look?

A million thanks for all your comments and views Enjoy this long Christmas weekend !! See you Monday Kisses !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment