Monday, December 29, 2014

Neutrals in Bryant Park - White Oversize Cowl Neck Sweater with Long Wool Overcoat with Skinny Jeans / With Love From Kat

Neutrals in Bryant Park - White Oversize Cowl Neck Sweater with Long Wool Overcoat with Skinny Jeans / With Love From Kat

Blogger : With Love From Kat
Photo : Source

My go-to winter outfit consists of an oversized camel coat, cozy sweater, dark skinny jeans, and black pumps.  On the weekends I switch out the heels for over the knee boots (also love these.)  I’m packing a few different variations of this outfit for my trip to London and Paris this week!  It’s supposed to be chilly over there, so I’ll add a fur vest (this one is an additional 30% off) with my favorite cashmere scarf (just got this one for Christmas.)  Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment