Monday, December 29, 2014

Rocking Christmas - TrendyTaste

Rocking Christmas - TrendyTaste

Blogger : TrendyTaste
Photo : Source

Hello everyone!

Today I come with a rocker chic look and, of those that I love, perfect for any occasion desenfadad night during Christmas. In addition to the game-black gray colors that always works great, I think the main success of this outfit is the mix of textures; leather and patent leather point are, in this case, a winning combination. The metallic details such as clutch or ornaments bring the chic skirt to balance the set counterpoint. At this end, I chose this beautiful silver, capable of converting a wardrobe basics such as the sweaters in a basic garment for most occasions arranged winter collar.

Today I have to apologize for writing so little. I'm doing the suitcase while I make the post ... in a while I go with my family to spend these special days together in a cottage, as we do every year. I love Christmas and I love my family so we can get an idea of how happy I am :). I'll tell you more things through my social networks, stay tuned!

I hope you liked the look, but that's not as important today. I wish you a merry christmas, heart. May you be very, very happy !!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment