Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Lovely Top by My Silk Fairtale

The Lovely Top by My Silk Fairtale

Photo/Source

Hello, darlings! Tadaaa...here it is! 
I am not the one to copy/paste other people’s ideas, simply because I respect the work and effort behind...well, everything. Cause no matter how easy and fun it seems to be, there’s seriously a lot of work behind almost every activity. But, I had such a huge crush on this wonderful blouse, that I dreamed of having it in every color, ever since I saw it. Unfortunately, after months of searching and searching for it on every website out there,
 I failed miserably. So, encouraged by all your messages regarding this top and by my personal shopaholic side, I thought about making it myself. So here it is, after months 
of searching for this perfectly smooth fabric, it is here, available in more color versions. 
So sorry for this sloppy outfit with it. I’m going through a phase somewhere between exhaustion and lack of imagination, so I’m in a constant search for comfort. 
Have a wonderful day, guys! 
Kisses


No comments:

Post a Comment